Thursday, November 14, 2013

Layers of Fun









Hello everyone! Hope you all are well! Okay, so for this outfit.. I literally put this together and took pictures at 3 in the morning, fully knowing that I have to wake up at 8 in the morning.. But I digress. Fall is one my of my favorite season, so layering is always fun to play around with! Pay attention to the details, lovelies! I just love the details on my black/white knit cardigan; pay close attention to the zipper added on to the cardi.. little details like that make me feel so happy when buying clothes! The zipper gives off a more edgy look and not just a typical knit sweater.. it can almost pass as a motto cardigan. Now onto my motto jacket by Calvin Klein.. I absolutely love the material on this jacket and isn't the typical leather jacket you always see, not that there's anything wrong with leather (because I adore anything that's leather), but I always try to buy something trendy but incorporated into something unique. The black deep V shaped(on both sides) is from gap.. and again, I love the material on it, it's different from my other sweaters. All three layers just compliment with each other and they're all very unique! The key to shopping clothes are to find little details that makes it better than you expect on an ordinary cloth. Another key to creative shopping is to play with colors and which color sompliments with which. If you don't like shopping as much, experiment with the clothes in your closet! Happy experimenting :)

No comments :

Post a Comment