Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Lost in Plaid









Hello everyone! So I did my first photo shoot today for my blog and it was fun and simple! The original plan was to shoot it outside or somewhere in the streets of New York but it was freezing out. Anyways, I wanted to buy Zara's version of the asymmetric skirt but I felt that I should save money and buy a similar one at F21 and they had it in faux leather for a much cheaper price! I have been obsessing with leather simply because it adds edge to my entire outfit. I bought my plaid button down at Marshalls a couple of years ago and I was drawn by its different shades of blue. It also gave in that denim look onto the button down so I figured that it was a must-have! The brand is called "Passport" if you're ever interested in what type of brand it's labeled on and maybe dig deeper with their aesthetic. I threw on a white blazer from H&M to make it look a bit more classy look. I am currently addicted to my cut out booties by Steve Madden and have been wearing them non-stop! I'd love to collect more cut-out boots ;) to complete the look, I accessorized with chain necklace, MK chrono watch and the clutch bag from Banana Republic.

Thanks to Joan Vergara for taking pictures! Go check out her website: joanmichelvergara.com

No comments :

Post a Comment